It is a time of innovative awesomeness.
Walt Disney World has a thrilling new experience ready for boarding… All that’s missing is YOU.
Pack your lightsaber. Press your Jedi robes.
Or simply prepare yourself for two days of endless adventure and entertainment.
The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is more than the newest Disney Star Wars hotel, it’s an honorary passport into the Star Wars Universe where you can go above and beyond an ordinary vacation – you can vacate planet Earth!
Inside this imaginative destination in Walt Disney World, Florida, each guest lives their own non-stop, all-inclusive, other-worldly, 48-hour Star Wars story in a *spaceship* created by Disney Imagineers.
All the details are outlined below, such as:
- What’s included
- Who it’s recommended for
- A review
- How to make reservations
- Other Star Wars adventures worth pursuing
If you’re ready to book – or looking through the details and starting to feel overwhelmed – the Ear To There Vacationeers can help you make all the arrangements for your voyage at no extra cost to you.
That’s right. Completely free Disney vacation planning services.
As Authorized, EarMarked Disney travel agents, we get paid by Disney to make your life easier!
‘Cause after all, “Traveling through hyperspace ain’t like dusting crops, boy!”.
Vacation planning is complicated. Let us be your first mate to make things simpler and find you the best possible Disney deals. Just click the button below to hit your vacation goals.
Galactic Starcruiser Price
“Republic credits are no good out here…”
Whether you’re in the Galactic Capital City on Coruscant or the most wretched hive of scum and villainy, in any Star Wars story you’re gonna have to talk money.
For a cruise on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Halcyon, the overall cost depends on:
- The dates of your vacation,
- The type of room you want to stay in, and
- The number of people in your group.
Specifically: for two adults and two kids in a standard cabin, a rough total will average $6500 (all-inclusive – give or take merch and any drinks beyond the one that’s included).
It can get down to as low as $750 for a child. But plan on about $1500 per person, give or take what you’d be willing to spend on souvenirs (and you’d better believe there are fun souvenirs *onboard* that aren’t available anywhere else in the world… or, outer space either, for that matter!)
One great way to bring the cost down would be to split the cost of the room. If you get three of your friends together to share a $5,000 room, you’re only looking at $1,250 apiece.
Biggest question: Is it worth it?
Consensus says: Yes! Galactic Starcruiser is absolutely worth the cost.
Even if you’re not a Star Wars super-nerd that remembers the first time you heard Princess Leia say, “I knew there was more to you than money!” you will have an amazing time.
Keep reading to see why…
What’s Included On The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser?
You’ll arrive at the spaceport terminal, board a *launch pod,* and then step through the airlock to the magnificent Halcyon.
From that point on, you’ll have personal instructions and make choices that guide you through four different never-before-seen story tracks, as you explore the most revolutionary, live, detailed, Disney experience of “what if.”
Here’s what you get:
- Food & drink (one alcoholic or nonalcoholic specialty drink included, more may be purchased)
- Lodging, all with windows revealing a changing view of space as the Halcyon travels
- Choose from a Cabin (sleeps 4-5) or a Galaxy Class Suite (sleeps 4) or a Grand Captain Suite (sleeps 8)
- Interactive TV
- Locking safe
- Bathroom amenities
- Activities & entertainment
- Lightsaber training
- Operating the ship
- Droid racing
- Reception with the ship’s captain
- Sabacc games (lessons available if you’re not Han Solo or Lando Calrissian-level with this card game yet)
- Additional activities for purchase (ie: build a lightsaber, build a droid, sit with the captain at dinner, reservations at Oga’s Cantina off the ship, professional portraits)
- Live music
- Surprise performances
- Secret missions and smuggling operations
- Character interactions
- Admission to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios, with a special *interplanetary shuttle* to transport you back and forth
- Valet parking
What Makes The Galactic Starcruiser Unique
“That’s no moon…”
These awesome extra details are unusual even for Walt Disney World:
- Grown-ups can dress up too! Here are the guidelines.
- If you have your own droid, you can let it roam remote-controlled around the ship.
- The hotel staff is in character too. Although the cast members in the parks provide excellent service, these cast members participate in the magic of your story.
- Whenever you leave your room, you’re going to see an alien or a droid… who is also on vacation. You’re on a pleasure cruiser, after all. While in Disneyland or Walt Disney World you’ll occasionally see characters out and about, on the Halcyon, they’ll be fellow travelers that you can interact with whenever you want to.
According to our insider sources, there’s even a brig onboard… so watch out!
What’s NOT Included On The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser?
“These aren’t the droids you’re looking for…”
Also, no judgment of how you want to participate (or not).
There’s no “wrong way” to have fun!
Come in with fake names and made-up home planets, or just be you – all are welcome.
The stories happening onboard the Halcyon take place during the Rey and Kylo Ren era, but you decide your own story, your own path – even within your own party. You can follow the First Order or you can rise with the Resistance. The choice is yours!
And if you return more than once, you’ll have a completely different experience every time.
Advice For Your Vacation On The Galactic Starcruiser:
- Most people go all-out dressing up for their arrival (you get your picture taken upon entry). You can purchase merchandise, including clothing, at the onboard store but you may want to show up in bespoke apparel honoring your favorite character.
- Purchase clothes in advance from the online Disney shop (order 45+ days before your trip so everything arrives in time and you’re not stuck being scruffy lookin’.
- Don’t feel pressured to dress up if you don’t want to.
- Don’t overpack. There’s always something fun going on and you won’t want to miss it because you’re changing your hair and costume.
- Purchase souvenirs early. The onboard store isn’t open on the last day of your voyage, so if you’ve got your eye on the highly exclusive high-end merch that isn’t offered anywhere else on Disney property (including the adorable Halcyon droid SK-620), don’t leave it to the last minute.
Galactic Starcruiser Cuisine
Amazing it is.
There is one restaurant on the Halcyon: the Crown of Corellia, with divine food that’s known galaxy-wide as essentially out-of-this-world gourmet artwork.
The Crown of Corellia serves buffet breakfasts and lunches, then offers two different seatings for family-style sit-down dinners.
If your group has dietary concerns, the kitchen can easily adjust to your needs with accommodations for everything from picky eaters to those with severe food allergies.
There are even delightful between-meal snacks offered at the Sublight Lounge or the Atrium.
Who’s The Galactic Starcruiser Best For?
“You must do what you feel is right, of course.”
This experience is great for every type of traveler, young or old, in search of an unforgettable experience.
You can have one of the best adventures of your life without even having seen Star Wars.
If you like cosplay, escape rooms, games, or Star Wars, this is a vacation you can’t miss.
Galactic Starcruiser Review
“Chewie here tells me you’re looking for passage to the Alderaan system?”
To hear a firsthand account of the whole experience, check out this podcast review of the Galactic Starcruiser.
Then be sure to pop back over here to book your passage aboard the amazing Halcyon.
Galactic Starcruiser Reservation
Make a plan. Don’t leave things to chance.
This experience is so popular, it’s booked out months in advance.
So if you’re looking for the trip of a lifetime, Ear To There Travel is here to help you make it happen. Click the button below for a fee-free, no-obligation quote to get you on your way to the Halcyon.
Other Star Wars Destinations & Adventures
If this year’s plans don’t include the Galactic Starcruiser, remember there are also other ways to seek out the Force…
Star Wars Day At Sea: The Other Disney Star Wars Cruise
“The Force will be with you. Always.”
A ship at sea can be as thrilling as a spaceship!
Long before the Halcyon came the fleet of Disney Cruise Ships offering a whole day of Star Wars delights aboard select 7-night Caribbean cruises setting sail from Port Canaveral in Florida.
Perfect for traveling with just the adults or the whole family.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Sample delicacies from the marketplace, drop into the lively cantina for a drink with the locals and visiting aliens, shop for artifacts from across the universe, or fulfill a mission in the legendary Millenium Falcon.
To compare pricing, timing, and options for the vacation goals of your party (including non-Star Wars escapades) contact our Vacationeers to get a fee-free, no-obligation quote.
Ear To There Travel will make your vacation planning much simpler – leaving more time to practice your Force exercises and learn to speak Wookiee.
Take the confusion and stress out of planning your family’s Star Wars adventures. Let us help you.
Ear To There Travel is EarMarked by Disney. What does that mean?
It means that our Vacationeers are some of the best Disney travel agents in the biz.
Ear To There is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planning company. Disney destinations are our specialty, our focus, our passion.
To become EarMarked, you must maintain a multi-year track record of doing a superior job booking Disney vacations and demonstrating your Disney expertise.
Our EarMarked travel agency must also maintain the highest of standards in providing service to the discerning Disney guest that has come to expect a detailed, well-structured, easy experience.
4 Great Reasons To Work With A Disney Authorized Travel Agent
- You’ll save money.
- You’ll save time.
- You’ll save energy, effort, and emotional frustration.
- You’ll feel confident being in the know and having easier access to the vacation of your dreams.
Don’t settle for excellent. Ear To There Travel can provide you with extraordinary.