We are a full service travel agency that specializes in Disney vacation destinations, including Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Aulani, and more. We are committed to getting you the best possible vacation deal for your hard earned dollar, and we will do all of that for FREE. Yes, we have never and will never charge any fees for our services. We are constantly looking our for the best vacation deals for our clients and we can even retroactively apply the newest deal after your vacation is booked, which will save you even more money.
Phil Gramlich – Owner & Founder
I'm a Disney-specialized travel agent living in Philadelphia, PA with my wife and our three kids. I specialize in all things Disney, especially travel-related. My extensive experience with Disney is in both personal and professional capacities as I have been both a guest and a cast member. This gives me a well-rounded perspective to optimize your unique needs and desires with my wide knowledge and vast experience. So, I know all kinds of helpful and secret Disney tips, such as the best time to travel during the holidays or the best time to make Disney Dining Reservations.
I have done it all (Disney Hotels, Theme Parks, Cruise Ships, Restaurants, and even Marathons!) in order to bring you the personal experience needed to create a magical Disney vacation tailored to you. I've also been known to throw in a hidden Mickey or two.
Fun Facts About Me
Bet You Didn't Know
- My knowledge of the Disney theme parks is scary good.
- I have proudly completed 2 Disney Marathons, 5 Disney Half Marathons, 1 Goofy Challenge, and 1 Dopey Challenge. (The proof is in the above picture). What is a Dopey Challenge? Call me and find out.
- I have never met a cheeseburger that I didn't love. In fact, food is another specialty of mine and I have some great restaurant recommendations for your Disney trip.
- I used to work in Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando so I know theme parks.
- My dancing has been compared to both Dopey and Goofy, but that doesn't stop me from trying.
What Qualifies Me as a Disney Travel Expert?
Check these Stats Out
- I have stayed in every Walt Disney World and Disneyland Hotel. Yes, every . . . single . . . one.
- I have been a guest on all of the Disney Cruise Ships.
- Only a couple Disney restaurants have escaped me . . . for now.
- I travel solo, with my family, and with 3 toddlers, so I have your broad range of travel needs covered by personal experience.
- I am a proud WDW Annual Passholder. I frequently visit and experience the magic for you . . . and me too.
- I am a frequent runDisney race participant.
- I graduated from the College of Disney Knowledge – yup, you read that right. An educated Disney Expert.