From Swingin’ with Spidey to Holiday Magic & Merriment on the High Seas…
If it’s yo-ho, yo-ho a pirate’s life for you and your loved ones, Disney Cruise Line’s special events are an amazing way to take an already spectacular cruise to the next level.
Below you’ll find what to expect on the current Disney Cruise Line holiday celebrations, including:
- Halloween on the High Seas
- Very Merrytime Christmas
- New Year’s Eve
- Marvel Day at Sea
- Pixar Day at Sea
… Plus, are you wondering how much extra $$ Disney Cruise Line’s special events cost?
Offerings update every year, so be sure to check back here again to see the latest Disney Cruise Line special events and whatever Disney is cooking up next.
Or reach out to your favorite Ear To There Travel Vacationeer (aka highly trained travel agent) to see what’s available and get your free, no-obligation quote today.
As an EarMarked (aka official, Disney-authorized) travel agency, Ear To There Travel can help you take care of all the bookings and travel hassles at absolutely no extra cost to you.
Halloween On The High Seas
Nothing short of spooktacular, spending this magical holiday surrounded by Disney magic is an experience sure to please your whole crew.
Festive fall fun and haunted happenings can include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade, where you can dress up and party down with your favorite characters decked out in costumes too
- Unique and bewitching, Broadway-caliber performances of all shapes and sizes
- Themed character meet and greets
- Crafting for the entire family
- Treat or treat – no tricks here with Halloween-themed cuisine throughout the ship
- Fabulous Halloween decorations, including a magical Halloween tree
- All the amenities and highest-quality exclusive experiences included in a Disney cruise
- And so much more!
Tons of not-so-scary sailings leave from a variety of ports to many destinations, starting in late September and going through Halloween (obviously!).
You can book Halloween On The High Seas for select sailing on all of the following Disney Cruise Line ships:
Thanksgiving Day At Sea
There aren’t entirely Thanksgiving-themed Disney cruises, but you won’t miss the holiday since the following ships that sail during Thanksgiving will offer a magical Thanksgiving meal to their passengers, as well as opportunities to watch football:
Very Merrytime Christmas
There’s nothing like the merriest time in a maritime setting – add Mickey and Friends to the party, and the smiles are endless.
Good times and good cheer for this magical time of year can include:
- Jolly, Broadway-caliber performances
- Visits with Santa
- Themed character meet and greets with your Disney favorites in their wintery finest
- Holiday activities for the kids
- Crafting for the entire family
- Themed food galore
- The most magical decorations to be found anywhere on the seven seas, including a 24-foot Christmas tree, garlands, poinsettias, shimmering lights, music, and joy so profound you have to experience it to believe it
- Holiday dream-come-true presents for family and friends that can only be purchased on a Disney Cruise
- Plus, you can spoil yourself silly with all the regular amenities and exclusives included in any Disney cruise and so much more!
Guess what else? The sparkle and cheer don’t stop with your cruise ship.
Revel in the winter wonder of a lovely, warm, island paradise on Disney’s Castaway Cay.
Decorated especially for the most wonderful time of the year and boasting beautiful “snow” flurries, the normal stresses of the holidays will simply float away.
Very Merrytime Cruises can be enjoyed going to many destinations and leaving from multiple ports worldwide. Here are the ships available for this particular Disney Cruise Line special event:
New Year’s Eve At Sea
While there aren’t entire cruises dedicated exclusively to ringing in a new year, if you find yourself sailing with Disney when the New Year’s Eve bells ring out, you’re in for quite a celebration.
Enjoy extra-special music, food, and fireworks offered on these out-and-about ships:
Marvel Day At Sea
Wanna go from zero to hero or spend your time chillin’ like a villain?
Then Marvel Day at Sea might be your cup of tea:
- Take pictures at planned times or interact with characters as they wander around the ship
- Train with Earth’s mightiest heroes
- Witness a breathtaking, Broadway-caliber superhero spectacular
- Dress up as your favorite character (BONUS: unlike the parks, even the adults are allowed to don Disney getups onboard!)
- Movie screenings
- Family trivia games
- Animation academy where you can learn to draw your favorites
- Mickey & Friends dress up as their favorite heroes too
- Enjoy the highest standards in relaxing, exciting cruises with everything normally included on a Disney cruise
This Disney Cruise Line special event is available at this time on select 5-night cruises from Miami to The Bahamas and the Western Caribbean.
Pixar Day At Sea
Ready for a fanciful, friendship-filled good time?
Then Pixar Day at Sea might be your jamboree:
- Interactive, musical character breakfast with Sheriff Woody, Jesse, and Bullseye
- Pixar-animation-inspired dishes for dinner
- Dine under the sea with Finding Nemo characters, décor, and ambiance
- Movie screenings
- Dance party
- Nighttime spectaculars and daytime dreams play out in Broadway-caliber performances
- All the benefits and pleasures of the regular offerings included in a Disney cruise
- Special, scheduled meet and greets with characters from Monsters, Inc., The Incredibles, Toy Story, and beyond!
At the moment, this exclusive, brand-new, Disney Cruise Line special event is available on select 7-night Caribbean sailings out of Port Canaveral from January 2023 through early March 2023.
Personalize Your Own Disney Cruise Line Special Event
If none of the above fits your tastes or timetables, why not design your own Disney delight on the ocean?
A Disney Cruise is the perfect way to celebrate an anniversary, graduation, birthday, honeymoon, engagement, retirement, or reunion.
Top off the good times with gifts and amenities available for delivery onboard the ship:
- Sparkling wine and other alcoholic beverages
- Family games
- Fruit and cheese platters
- And more!
Depending on your departure port, you can purchase packages that include “In-Room Décor” or simply bring your own decorations.
How Much Extra $$ Do Disney Cruise Line Special Events Cost?
Hold onto your hats, sailors. Your boat’s about to get rocked…
Disney Cruise Line special events don’t cost significantly more than any other Disney cruise!
For example, a 4-night Bahamas cruise including a stay at Disney Castaway Cay costs $1,648 for two guests and $1640 for two guests on the Halloween on the High Seas Disney cruise.
The price of a Disney cruise adjusts depending on the length of stay, time of year, and number (and sometimes age) of passengers, but not so much the theme being focused on.
The truth is, the Disney way is to create a joyful, detailed, festive, spectacular, indulgent, experience for its guests every day of the year and in every way imaginable.
Sure they raise the prices if it’s a weekend or time when school is out and the demand is going to be higher, but they would be putting on elaborate shows and designing delicacies no matter what – so there’s no sense charging extra for a special event.
So if you’re thinking about booking one of these extravaganzas, don’t let pricing stop you.
It’s worth it for the once-in-a-lifetime experience.
If you’re looking for a particular Disney deal, the Ear To There Travel Vacationeers are ready to show you all the ways you can save.
They will also do all the booking and planning with you for absolutely no extra cost.
Reach out for a free, no-obligation Disney vacation quote today.